Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cilantro Lime Shrimp

I've  seen various recipes for this before but was always hesitant to mess with the way I like my shrimp. I'm  so glad I decided  to step  out of my shrimp comfort zone! I had this over salad topped with an avacado dressing  but I'm  also snacking on the leftover shrimp all by themselves! I highly  recommend serving these cold!

1 pound of peeled,  cooked shrimp
3 tablespoons of lime juice (or the juice of one lime)
2 teaspoons  olive oil
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon  garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup chopped cilantro

In a jar, combine lime juice, oil, cymin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Shake vigorously. Pour over shrimp, top with  cilantro and mix well. Let chill in the fridge for awhile  before serving. This gets  better the longer  it  marinates! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment