Saturday, December 6, 2014

Spinach Parmesan Turkey Meatballs

These are an absolute favorite of mine! My mom gave me this recipe and I figured it's time to share it!

Ingredients:
1.5 pounds of ground turkey
HUGE handful of spinach
1 tsp olive oil
1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
1 egg
1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil

1/2 tsp onion powder

Preheat oven to 450. Heat the oil in a pan. Chop spinach and saute until it is lightly wilted, let cool (the fastest way is to remove from the pan and spread out on a cutting board or plate). Mix all ingredients together and form into medium sized meatballs. I like to line my cookie sheet with foil then spray with Pam. This makes for super easy clean up! Bake meatballs for 18 minutes (check to ensure they are done). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment